Beryl’s Friendly Bacteria
Beryl’s protects the gut from harmful bacteria.
Beryl’s Friendly Bacteria is presented as a live soluble powder which contains a complex range of bacteria derived from poultry. These are favourable bacteria which colonise the chicken’s gut thus protecting it against harmful bacteria such as Salmonella, E.Coli and Clostridium. Beryl’s is particularly useful at times of stress (e.g. travelling, showing, breeding), if your birds have diarrhoea, following an illness for supportive therapy and especially following antibiotics. Antibiotics destroy good and bad bacteria therefore Beryl’s is an excellent treatment to replenish favourable bacteria in the gut. Aged hens also benefit from Beryl’s every few months to keep them in good health.
1 pack treats up to 12 birds; overdosing is not going to harm your birds. Currently only available in a 12 bird pack due to changes with the manufacturing process.
Beryl’s has organic approval status with Organic Farmers and Growers and the Organic Food Federation.
- Beryl's Friendly Bacteria is a live product and needs refrigerating when not in transit.
- Due to this item requiring refrigeration, it will not be dispatched on a Friday as if it is not delivered, it may remain with Royal Mail over the weekend. It will be shipped on the following Monday.
- We only deliver to the UK and orders are dispatched to arrive the next day.
- This item may require a signature on delivery, therefore, please make sure that there is someone available to receive the product at your delivery address.
- We are not able to replace this product if it is taken to the post office for re-delivery.
- Chicken Vet do not take responsibility for orders that are not delivered due to the addressee not being in to sign for the parcel.
- Once the sachet is opened, all contents should be used immediately.