Are You a Vet?
With 500,000 domestic fowl kept as pets in the UK, poultry health training for vets is now more important than ever.
Become an Associated Practice
Becoming an Associated Practice is easy. All it takes is for at least one vet from your practice to attend our Chicken Vet Training Day, after which you will be entitled to join our Associated Practice scheme for an annual fee of £75.
There are some great benefits of being an Associated Practice:
- Advice and support from our poultry vets as required.
- Discounted Chicken Vet products and poultry medication.
- Your practice promoted as a "Chicken Friendly" practice through our online vet finder and recommended via our telephone line.
- Promotion of your practice through our social media channels.
- E-newsletters covering diseases and ailments, treatments and protocols.
- Posters and leaflets for use in your practice.